Your Seed, Your Plant, Your Success....Harvest Good's
|Have You signed-up Yet? SPONSORSHIP OR MEMBERSHIP LINK BELOW|
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
Upon acceptance of a Membership Application by HARVEST GOODS 38, a member organization (“Member”) subscribes to and agrees to comply with the Terms of Membership as outlined in the following paragraphs:
1. With no exceptions, merchandise received from HARVEST GOODS 38 must be used by the Member solely for the care of the ill, the needy or indigent minors. NOTE: THIS MEANS THAT HARVEST GOODS 38 MERCHANDISE MAY NOT BE SOLD, BARTERED OR EXCHANGED (WHETHER AT FLEA MARKETS, THRIFT SHOPS, AUCTIONS, RAFFLES, CHARITY BENEFITS, FUNDRAISING EVENTS, OR IN ANY OTHER CONTEXT WHATSOEVER). MERCHANDISE RECEIVED BY A MEMBER WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO OR TAKEN BY VOLUNTEERS, OFFICERS, CLERGY OR EMPLOYEES FOR PERSONAL USE UNLESS APPROVED BY HARVEST GOODS38. MERCHANDISE MUST BE USED SOLELY FOR THE CARE OF THE ILL, NEEDY OR INDIGENT MINORS, PURSUANT TO THE MEMBER’S CHARITABLE PURPOSES. To the extent Member is an individual, Member understands that he or she may be required to provide additional information in order for HARVEST GOODS 38 to verify that providing merchandise to such Member is consistent with HARVEST GOODS 38’s non-profit, charitable mission.
2. Members agree to maintain adequate books and records reflecting all merchandise received from HARVEST GOODS 38 and, if requested, to provide HARVEST GOODS 38 and/or the Internal Revenue Service with substantiation of its use and distribution of such merchandise. Members are to provide information to HARVEST GOODS 38 as to by who, how and where any merchandise received from HARVEST GOODS 38 has been distributed.
3. Members other than individuals must be a tax-exempt 501c(3) organization in order to obtain goods from Harvest Goods. Members shall advise HARVEST GOODS 38 promptly in writing of any change in their tax status for federal tax purposes.
4. Members who visit a HARVEST GOODS 38 facility for any reason must:
5. Members must cooperate with HARVEST GOODS 38 officers, the Internal Revenue Service, and local law enforcement authorities as necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to their HARVEST GOODS 38 membership and merchandise received from HARVEST GOODS 38.
6. Members agree to comply with all applicable Treasury Regulations relating to the receipt of property from HARVEST GOODS 38. Copies of applicable Treasury Regulations are available from HARVEST GOODS 38 Membership Department. Any questions may be directed to the Membership Department at (888) 593-2227, extension 0.
7. Members must pay membership fees and other charges promptly.
8. HARVEST GOODS 38 reserves the absolute right to terminate the membership of any Member, whether for violating these Terms of Membership or otherwise, upon refund of the Member’s current membership fee (less any outstanding balance owing). Members agree that these Terms of Merchandise may be enforced by legal action, including but not limited to injunctive or other equitable relief, and that HARVEST GOODS 38 reasonable costs of such enforcement will be reimbursed by a Member that is held to be in violation of the Terms of Membership.
9. Membership Fees may be increased at any time at HARVEST GOODS 38 sole discretion. The terms of any membership plan may be changed at any time at HARVEST GOODS 38 sole discretion. The membership of any Member may be terminated by HARVEST GOODS 38 at its sole discretion, with or without cause, upon 10 days written notice to any Member. In the event the membership of any person or entity is terminated by HARVEST GOODS 38, that person or entity may again apply for membership, which HARVEST GOODS 38 may approve or reject, at its sole discretion. If HARVEST GOODS 38 should elect to increase membership fees, the increase will be effective on the anniversary date of the Member’s membership. The terms set forth in this paragraph shall apply to all Members and to all membership plans.
10. Membership Plans:
A. Premier Plan- HARVEST GOODS 38 Premier membership gives Members full access twice a month to all of HARVEST GOODS 38 warehouse, all availablity to programs if meet requirements and Big-Giveaway items. The annual cost of this membership is $595.00, which shall go towards covering the costs of the operation. Payment may be made monthly at $49.58 per month. To the extent HARVEST GOODS 38 has surplus product it may elect to allow Member to obtain product in excess of this limit on whatever terms that HARVEST GOODS 38 determines in its sole discretion.
B. Semi-10-Month Premier – Under this membership option you will receive merchandise twice month from HARVEST GOODS 38 warehouse, all programs if met requirements and Big Giveaway items. The annual cost of this membership is $495.00, which shall go towards covering the cost of the operation. Payment may be made monthly at $41.25 per month. To the extent HARVEST GOODS 38 has surplus product it may elect to allow Member to obtain product in excess of this limit on whatever terms that HARVEST GOODS 38 determines in its sole discretion.
C. Standard Plan – Under this membership Plan you will receive merchandise from HARVEST GOODS 38 warehouse, all programs if meeet requirements.. Other benefits in HARVEST GOODS 38’S sole discretion may be provided without intent to limit the agreement set forth in this paragraph 10(C). The annual cost of this membership cost is $250.00 per year. Payment may be made monthly at $20.83 per month. To the extent HARVEST GOODS 38 has surplus product it may elect to allow Member to obtain product in excess of this limit on whatever terms that HARVEST GOODS 38 determines in its sole discretion.
D. Basic Plan - Under the Basic Plan it is a 90 days trial.You will receive merchandise [once per] [every] month up to 3 months with a subset of merchandise that is located in our warehouse. Such merchandise will vary from day to day. The annual cost of this membership is $59.00, which shall go towards covering the cost of the operation. Payment may be made monthly at $4.91per month. To the extent HARVEST GOODS 38 has surplus product it may elect to allow Member to obtain product in excess of this limit on whatever terms that HARVEST GOODS 38 determines in its sole discretion.
11. Members understand that the merchandise is new and is donated by major companies. Merchandise may occasionally contain minor damage due to the nature of the donation. All goods obtained by Member or on Member’s behalf from HARVEST GOODS 38 is taken “AS IS,” and HARVEST GOODS 38 shall have no responsibility or obligation with respect to any merchandise that is discovered to be in some way damaged, imperfect, or unusable. Member understands that there shall be NO RETURNS of merchandise.
12. Members understand that there may be daily, weekly or monthly merchandise value limits set by HARVEST GOODS 38 in order to ensure fair and equitable distribution opportunities to members.
13. Member understands that these Terms and Conditions control Member’s relationship with HARVEST GOODS 38. Member agrees that no promise, representation, or other inducement has been made to Member to induce their participation other than what is set forth in these Terms and Conditions or in any written communication signed by an authorized representative of HARVEST GOODS 38.
14. Member agrees to mediate any dispute prior to initiating any claim against HARVEST GOODS 38 or any of its affiliates, officers, directors, members or employees. If mediation fails, Member agrees to arbitrate any claim against HARVEST GOODS 38 in Maricopa County, Arizona, with the parties having a duty in good faith to agree to a single arbitrator and, if they cannot agree, to select one from the local American Arbitration Association’s list of commercial arbitrators.
15. Each Member shall be assigned an Official Contact Person for their account. The Official Contact member shall be the only person to whom the member shall direct correspondence concerning membership.